Why should you work with BIS|Econocom?
Your professional partner for setting up collaborations systems
BIS|Econocom provides optimally designed work environments in which users feel more comfortable, where they can transfer information, share knowledge, develop ideas and work/collaborate in a visual and interactive manner efficiently and easily. We do so with a blend of competencies in the field of smart buildings and smart offices, IT and development, audio-visual solutions, collaboration and video conferencing facilities, narrowcasting (digital signage) and interior design; combined with a well-considered programme of services. BIS|Econocom has also made a name for itself in event rental and digital productions.
The BIS|Econocom provision of services focuses on corporate and institutional end users for whom we create and maintain thousands of presentation, information and communication rooms every year. BIS|Econocom has approximately 220 employees spread over strategically located offices in the Benelux, and is part of the Econocom group.
Showing you what we are good at and what makes us distinctive is not very difficult, but we think a more powerful message can be delivered by hearing what many hundreds of organisations are saying about us throughout the Benelux. You can find a selection of these at: www.bis.uk/en/referenties. But to give you a few other reasons...
- BIS|Econocom has a great reputation for strength in innovation, which is particularly reflected in our bricks, bytes and behaviour philosophy that we utilise during the creation of innovative audiovisual and IT solutions. This philosophy describes an holistic approach to projects in order to coordinate environment, technology and user in the most optimal way.
- In our approach, the most important consideration is the application that our clients have in mind. As a result, we strive to set up the technology to meet the needs of the user, not the other way around. To ensure the room fits the user (experience), we balance the equipment and furnishings.
- All your audiovisual requirements can be dealt with by one supplier. We take care of achieving all the desired solutions and bear the final responsibility for the entire project. This will save you a lot of time.
- As a 100% subsidiary of the international Econocom group, BIS|Econocom offers each customer the opportunity to purchase all solutions and options as a service. You need not make a costly investment in advance, you simply pay a monthly fee. As a result, you will be following the trend of property to use.
- In order to help you get the most out of your investment in our AV & IT solutions, we have set up the BIS|Econocom Academy where we train end users to use their audiovisual solutions, video conferencing facilities, digital signage, etc. This will help you understand the capabilities of the BIS|Econocom solutions and be confident using them, as well as increasing the frequency of use, making operation more efficient, and providing more fun in use.
- AV technology is increasingly reliant on IT, or has IT components in it. For example, consider AV hardware with IP addresses, control systems, digital signage (also in the cloud) and video conferencing facilities. BIS|Econocom has anticipated this by recruiting qualified IT staff and investing heavily in the IT expertise of our consultants and technicians.
- It is very often the case that your requirements have often been delivered to another customer at an earlier stage. We invite you to make a reference visit to learn first hand about clients' experiences with BIS|Econocom. Would you like to see a number of reference projects? Go to www.bis.uk/en/referenties.
- All work is performed by BIS|Econocom staff. No work is given to others. To ensure the high quality of our services, BIS|Econocom invests heavily in the knowledge and skills of our employees. All our advisory and technical colleagues follow compulsory courses and training to stay informed of the latest technology.
- There is no need to contact the manufacturer for service. We have a fully-equipped Customer Service & Support Department, which is available by phone, email, chat or video service. If a site visit is required, BIS|Econocom has several Field Engineers. BIS|Econocom is also the authorised service partner for several reputable worldwide AV brands, which means we can repair their products under manufacturer warranty.
- We have gained years and years of experience in diverse markets. Now, you can take advantage of this experience and expertise. Both from the consulting side and the executive side. You can also be reassured of the fact that BIS|Econocom has become a stable and professional organisation since its establishment in 1983, employs more than 200 specialists, and guarantees the best possible service.
- To further ensure quality, we work with reputable, top-quality manufacturers. High quality standards, product innovations, strong features, long-term availability of spare parts, and a proactive environmental policy are some benefits of this strategic choice.
- We have thought long and hard about quality, the environment and safety in all our processes, and as a result we have been awarded ISO9001 and ISO4001 certification. This means we can guarantee safety, quality, a reduction of our environmental footprint, and a high tempo of work while ensuring everybody, including the customer, knows exactly what is expected of them.
- With multiple offices across the Netherlands and Belgium, there is bound to be a branch close to you. You can easily pop in to see our beautifully set-up experience centres to see for yourself what state-of-the-art AV & IT solutions are available to you.
- BIS|Econocom is a member of the PSNI Global Alliance, a global network of leading AV and IT system integrators and service providers. All participants offer a broad range of solutions and services, and invest heavily in training their staff. This means BIS|Econocom is (still) in a better position to take care of international customers.
- You can feel secure about placing your carefully made choice with us. We received a good Dun & Bradstreet Rating for our financial stability. It is a healthy foundation upon which we can build a sound and fruitful cooperation.
More about Corporate