Audiovisual solutions for churches
Audibility plays a crucial role in church services and other religious gatherings, where the spoken word is central and where images are rarely used in communication.
Most churches and other religious institutions are aware of the importance of good auditory support and often enter into contracts with a number of different suppliers for different auditory solutions: from sound amplification and induction loops to recording equipment and church telephony. Working with several different suppliers can make things complicated and messy.
BIS|Econocom puts an end to this issue by supplying all of your audiovisual solutions:
- Sound amplification for the ultimate representation of both speech and music.
- Induction loop to enable the hard of hearing to optimally experience the church service or gathering.
- Sound recording equipment to digitally record and archive the service or gathering. Ideal if someone wants to (re)experience or play back the church service at a later point in time.
- Church telephony, church radio and church internet. This could allow the elderly or sick who are unable to come to church, to stream the service live over the internet.
- Projection equipment has a number of uses in a place of worship; projecting text, hymns lyrics etc. It could also be used for displaying information about evening events or clubs being held.
- Camera registration to stream services and gatherings, live or on-demand, to an adjoining room or on the internet.
- Control systems for the simple and central operation of all equipment in your building. Ideal for your sexton or manager to create peace during the services and gatherings.
Of course, BIS|Econocom does more than supply these products. We design a complete solution that meets all of your needs and in which one or more of the abovementioned elements are integrated. Furthermore, you can rely on BIS|Econocom for advice, space design, installation and maintenance. This is irrespective of whether you would like to integrate the solution in an existing building or new building development.
Back to Your sector.