Training MDS operator
This is a skill training, you’ll learn to create ceremonies in your MDS system, to test them and to use them for a spotless ceremony.
The Audio-visual & ICT solutions from BIS|Econocom are mostly very advanced. Nevertheless, they are easy to use and work very intuitively. That especially applies to MDS, the Memorial Distribution System we developed for funerals. In practice, however, it turns out that users limit themselves by only using the basic functions, so they don’t profit from the possibilities as much as they could with this MDS.
To make sure that the users within your organisation use the system optimally, BIS|Econocom offers the extensive and interactive MDS Operator training, in which all the possibilities are explained. Of course, the benefits of these possibilities compared to the current usage are explained as well, and we teach users to use the system responsibly.
Contents of the training MDS Operator
- Starting the application
- Screen layout: where can functions be found, and why?
- Inputting ceremonies with sounds and all possible combinations (multiple steps)
- Explanation of file extensions and map
- Preparing and testing ceremonies on the touchscreen
- Production of media such as audio CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray discs after the ceremony
- Useful tips & tricks
- Application in practice
- The BIS|Econocom Training MDS Operator takes 2 days
- At BIS|Econocom in our Innovation Center. In operational situations at your location, we can only give assistance with putting the system into use. The training MDS Operator is not possible in operational situations.
- Contact your BIS|Econocom advisor.
- Everyone dealing with the MDS for organising and using multimedia and professional audio-visual equipment during ceremonies.
- A maximum of 5 persons per sessions
- A training folder is included
- After successfully completing the last assignment, the participant will receive the personal certificate "MDS Operator”.
Go back to the BIS|Econocom Trainings